
We had such a great Thanksgiving. My parents were able to come down and spend the weekend with us. They got here Thursday morning and we all went over to Bill and Roselle's house for a great Thanksgiving dinner. It was so great to have both of our parents together with us for the holiday. Especially since last Thanksgiving was very lonely because both of our families were in Utah and we were here in Vegas. Roselle was amazing to cook for 20 people 2 days before Briana's wedding. That woman never stops! That night my parents watched the kids while we went to see "4 Christmases" with the Palmers. It was really funny!
2 comments:
Your mom looks beautiful! She is such a sweetheart. I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving with both sets of parents.
I can't believe how smiley Kale is. He is so cute. I'm so glad that you had such a fun Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment