I cannot believe Kale is 6 months old already! I think time goes faster with each child. He is such a sweet addition to our family and brings us so much joy! These are the latest pics of Kale.
Those pictures turned out great! It will be so fun when our little boys are old enough to play together like Macie and Dawson. Speaking of which, when do you want to get together?
We live in San Diego, CA where Billy is attending law school. We have three beautiful children: Kylie, Dawson and Kale who keep us busy. I feel so blessed to be able to stay at home with my 3 precious babies.
5 comments:
What little man, all those photos are adorable
I love all the fun outfits! What a cute smile. Darling.
These pictures are adorable. And I love the hat and beanie. Super cute. He just looks like such a happy baby! You look beautiful as always! Miss you!
He is so incredibly cute! I love all of the pics!
Those pictures turned out great! It will be so fun when our little boys are old enough to play together like Macie and Dawson. Speaking of which, when do you want to get together?
Post a Comment