Thursday, April 30, 2009

Indecent Exposure

I usually don't blog about the crazy things my kids do or say because they happen daily, but I've been meaning to share this one all week. Last week I was making a quick stop at Walmart to get a few items before I had to pick Kylie up from a church activity. I stood in the always forever long check out line and finally got up to the front and was unloading my groceries onto the conveyer belt when I heard the usual sound of Dawson from the cart saying, "Mom, Mom, Mom look". Against my better judgement I proceeded to ignore him and unload the items very quickly because I was going to be late. I finally decided to look at him and was horrified to see that he had pulled out his "manhood" and was exposing himself to me and the entire line of people behind me. I was mortified and quickly pulled up his pants. I was too embarrased to even turn around and apologize for my son's behavior. I guess boys will be boys!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my! How funny and embarrassing at the same time!

Tim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.