Sunday, July 19, 2009

Back on the Blog Wagon






I know, I know, I've been slacking on updating my blog. Where do I even begin? I feel like this summer has flown by. We have been so busy with getting ready to move that my blog has been very neglected. But the move is over and we are officially San Diegans. We miss our friends and family in Vegas, but we are excited to start the next chapter of our lives... law school. So far we are loving San Diego and all it has to offer: Beaches, Sea World, the Zoo, and last but not least, the weather. And any of you are welcome to come visit anytime. Here are just a few pics of our Saturday at Coronado Beach.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I hope you survived the move. I hate moving, I can't imagine it with kids... I'm excited you are enjoying San Diego. I am jealous. When does Billy start school?