Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dawson starts preschool!



I know... I'm way behind on blogging. What's new? I'm just now getting around to posting pictures of Dawson's first day of preschool. Better late than never, right? Dawson started preschool right after labor day and can I just tell you, it has been heavenly! I don't think either of us realized how much we needed a break from each other. Don't get me wrong. I love him very much and I wouldn't trade him for the world, but sometimes it's nice to have a break for a couple hours and have some down time. He goes to preschool twice a week from 7:45 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. He is doing so well and loves every minute of it! It has also been nice to have some time to spend one on one with Kale. It feels like I'm just a mother of one for a few hours. And when Kale goes down for a nap I have a couple hours to myself. Like I said... It's heavenly!

1 comment:

PJ Productions said...

I am so glad he is liking preschool. Jessica and I get along much better when we have had a break so I get that. I think preschool is the greatest!