After a week in Vegas we braced ourselves for the cold, bundled up and headed for Utah to visit my family. It had been 8 months since I had been to Utah. My parents have been to San Diego a couple times to visit me, but I hadn't seen my sister since April, so it was long overdue. Dawson was so excited to play with Donovan (my sister's little boy.) Dawson and Donovan are 2 weeks apart, and the best of friends, except when they are fighting over a toy. Kylie doesn't have any cousins her age, but she was happy to hang out with her best friend from Utah, Jaidyn. And we made an exception to our no sleepover rule because they only get to see each other twice a year. The rest of the week was really relaxed. We went out with a few of our best friends and I went out to lunch with 2 of my best friends from high school, and we hung out a lot with my parents. I really skimped on the picture taking in Utah, but here are a couple of Dawson and Donovan, and Kylie and Jaidyn.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Utah
After a week in Vegas we braced ourselves for the cold, bundled up and headed for Utah to visit my family. It had been 8 months since I had been to Utah. My parents have been to San Diego a couple times to visit me, but I hadn't seen my sister since April, so it was long overdue. Dawson was so excited to play with Donovan (my sister's little boy.) Dawson and Donovan are 2 weeks apart, and the best of friends, except when they are fighting over a toy. Kylie doesn't have any cousins her age, but she was happy to hang out with her best friend from Utah, Jaidyn. And we made an exception to our no sleepover rule because they only get to see each other twice a year. The rest of the week was really relaxed. We went out with a few of our best friends and I went out to lunch with 2 of my best friends from high school, and we hung out a lot with my parents. I really skimped on the picture taking in Utah, but here are a couple of Dawson and Donovan, and Kylie and Jaidyn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment