Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Halloween 2008



Okay, so it's taken me a while to figure out this whole blogging thing... 1 posting in the last 2 months. What can I say? Computers are not my specialty. I know it's a little late, but I wanted to post some pictures from Halloween. The kids had so much fun! Between our ward trunk-or-treat and Haloween night trick-or-treating, the kids really raked in the candy. We told them they could only keep 25 pieces each and the rest was going in the trash (or in a secret drawer only mom and dad knew about). So after some groaning they narrowed it down to their top picks. Kylie was Hannah Montana (of coarse), Dawson was Spiderman (who else would he've been?), and Kale just wore a Halloween outfit because he had out grown the monkey costume we bought for him by the time Halloween came. That kid is growing like a weed!

3 comments:

LaCee said...

Good job posting! Trust me after a few post you'll be a pro. If you need any help let me know.

PJ Productions said...

They are darling and getting so big. I love the family pics you have up on the side. Are you going to Twilight opening weekend? I can't wait!

Trisha said...

Looks like you're figuring it all out! Macie pointed at the picture of Dawson in his suit and said, "He's like the prophet!" It was so funny. Anyway, it was fun hanging out the other day, we need to do it more often! Thanks for coming over.