Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hawaii 09











I am finally getting around to posting some pictures of our trip to Hawaii. It was soooo relaxing. My parents came to San Diego to stay with the kids (bless their hearts. They are still recuperating.)So that we could have one last relaxing vacation before law school started. We went with Billy's whole family and stayed in Ko Olina which is on Oahu. Right before we left for Hawaii Dawson decided to jump off the couch and split his chin open, which required a visit to the urgent care and a few stitches. Luckily my dad was able to take the stitches out for him while we were gone. We got to do most of what Oahu has to offer: We saw Dog the Bounty Hunter, went snorkeling, saw dolphins, got shaved ice from Motsumotos, went to Waikiki, went to North Shore, went to a luau, and best of all I got to lay on the beach for hours on end with a good book and no kids. Here are a few pictures!!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

That sounds like a fun, relaxing vacation! That's a great idea to go before Billy starts school. Has he already started or does it start after Labor day? I'm so jealous of San Diego! Hope you are enjoying it.

Sarah said...

I am so jealous!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time. Nice pic with Dog. :)

Anne-Elizabeth said...

Hi Car, will you send me your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog, I just made it private. Thanks!
anneevanderhoven@gmail.com