I have the best husband in the world! On Thursday night we got a babysitter because Billy had told me he had an awards program at his school that night. On our way there, he asked me to get something out of the glove box. When I opened it there were tickets to a special early showing of New Moon for that night! There was never any awards program. He was just being super romantic and surprising me with tickets to the movie. And even better, when we got there, some of our best friends were there to see the movie with us! It was such a fun night, and the movie was much better than the first. I loved it!!!
Sunday, November 22, 2009
New Moon night 1
I have the best husband in the world! On Thursday night we got a babysitter because Billy had told me he had an awards program at his school that night. On our way there, he asked me to get something out of the glove box. When I opened it there were tickets to a special early showing of New Moon for that night! There was never any awards program. He was just being super romantic and surprising me with tickets to the movie. And even better, when we got there, some of our best friends were there to see the movie with us! It was such a fun night, and the movie was much better than the first. I loved it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a good husband! That is seriously so sweet. I just finished reading New Moon yesterday so I'm going to try to see it this week. I hope you are doing well!!
What an awesome surprise! Way to go Billy. Wasn't New Moon amazing? I can't wait to see it again!
What a cute hubby you've got. That's so sweet that he surprised you. I'm glad you loved the movie. I did too. I can't wait for the 3rd one to come out. I think it'll be in June. Wahoo!!!
Best husbands ever. I still can't believe they actually watched it with us.
Post a Comment