Normally I would never go see a movie in the theater twice, especially since we are struggling law students, but I had already purchased my tickets for New Moon on Saturday before Billy took me to the Thursday showing. And I really didn't mind seeing it a second time, especially since it was a girls night with some of my best girl friends from my ward! We had a great time in spite of all the screaming teenagers.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
New Moon night 2
Normally I would never go see a movie in the theater twice, especially since we are struggling law students, but I had already purchased my tickets for New Moon on Saturday before Billy took me to the Thursday showing. And I really didn't mind seeing it a second time, especially since it was a girls night with some of my best girl friends from my ward! We had a great time in spite of all the screaming teenagers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun. I just read Twilight last night for the first time! Can you beleive how far behing I am? I'm now totally sucked into the series can't wait to read the other books.
That was fun! Thanks for the invite, can wait to have another girls night....wanna make it new moon night #3?? ;)
So I am a blog seeker, big deal. It was a fun night! I am all for #3.
Post a Comment